Paula Kemp is the owner of Holistic Therapies with Paula Kemp, where she runs a busy practice from a dedicated therapy room in her home in Walton-on-Thames, Surrey.
Paula’s interest in this field started when her then Boyfriend (now Husband) damaged his back whilst lifting a heavy item and suffered a bulging disc.
Therefore to help ease the pain she massaged the area and found that she enjoyed massaging as it gave her partner such relief from his pain.
So, not wanting to make it worse she decided to study Anatomy, Physiology and Body Massage at Essentials for Health.
This then led to her studying her subsequent courses, with each therapy complementing the others, and she continues to study to broaden her knowledge in holistic therapies and widen her offering to clients.
And through these studies Paula has achieved the following qualifications:
- I.T.E.C. Anatomy, Physiology & Body Massage – 1997
- I.T.E.C. Aromatherapy – 1998
- I.T.E.C. Reflexology – 1999
- I.T.E.C. Indian Head Massage – 2002
- Advanced Aromatherapy Pregnancy Massage – 2001
- Pre-conceptual, Pregnancy & Post Natal Reflexology – 2011
- Pregnancy Massage/Abdominal & Full body – 2011
- Advanced and Deep Tissue Massage – 2012
- Forearm and Deep Tissue Massage (Jing) – 2014
- Fertility Massage Therapy ™ – 2014
- Reproflexology ™ – 2015
Paula is committed to providing a truly holistic experience for all her clients, enabling them to balance mind, body, and spirit.