What are the benefits of Massage?
The benefits of regular massage whether sports specific, remedial or purely therapeutic speak for themselves but here’s a list just to remind you.
- Reduces the risk of muscular strains as well as relieving repetitive strain injuries.
- Increases joint mobility and your range of movement.
- Revitalises and invigorates as well as relaxes.
- Is ideal as preparation for sports, not just after.
- Maintains and improves your general health by strengthening the body’s immune system.
- Eases and reduces pain and tension.
- Soothes and relaxes the mind and body.
- Balances and boosts your body’s systems and therefore facilitates well-being.
- Relieves tired and aching muscles.
- Speeds up the removal of toxins and metabolic waste.
- Lowers blood pressure.
- Increases blood and lymphatic circulation.
- Promotes better sleep … and feels great!
- Massage also gives you – Time to relax your mind and perhaps collect your thoughts. It calms the mind as well as the body. (Thank you Claire Park Therapies).
Q: What do you find are your benefits when you have regular massages?